Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 6, 2013

You Rule the Roost!


Hi, there and welcome to another fabulous blog hop where the Perfect Layers designers are teaming up with the talented designers at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  With projects created using Perfect Layers and Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L we hope to wow you with some gorgeous creations today!


Ready to Hop?



Now, let's talk prizes!

Hop along with us today and leave some blog love for our Perfect Layers Designers and the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog to be eligible to win a $50 gift certificate from Perfect Paper Crafting.  Scrapbook Adhesive is offering $50 in free products.    Prizes will be selected randomly from comments left on the DT blogs.   



I was SO excited about the products I received from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.  I'm a huge fan of using Foam Squares for adding depth and dimension to my cards.  I started with a Vintage Cream cardstock base and layered with Kraft cardstock using my Perfect Layers tool.  I embossed the kraft cardstock with a chicken wire embossing plate from Taylored Expressions.  The designer papers are from My Minds' Eye XXX collection.  I stamped the cute little rooster and chick stamps from There She Goes -Poultry In Motion in Momento Tuxedo Black before coloring them with my Copics.  The sentiment was stamped using MFT's Black Licorice Ink.  Most of the paper panels as well as the sentiment panel are all popped up using Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives giving my card lots of fun layers and dimension.  I also used their E-Z Runner adhesive to adhere all the layers.  The teal green twill ribbon and the button threaded with twine were added for a little texture.


Thanks for stopping by today and happy hopping!!  :)

28 comments:

cathy said...

I like the texture and dimension on this card.

Disco Queen said...

Super Card Wendy! It certainly made me smile.

Crafting Newbie said...

Cute card. Thanks for sharing.

Mare said...

This is a cute card! Thanks for sharing.

Belle said...

Cute card and I really like the embossing folder.

TY for sharing!

Jean Bullock said...

LOL, what a cute card. Well done!

barbara macaskill said...

Love the sentiment! This card would be great or male or female! I find it difficult to make masculine cards but this one is great! TFS!

Vallarie Clegg said...

I usually do not do chicken but I did purchase the embossing folder...now I have to find cut chickens like you used here!

Debi Tullier said...

Love your card so cute , I love chickens!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

So cute Wendy!!

zehra said...

What a sweet card, love the chicken embossing and the image

Shirley N said...

Cute image and sentiment. Love all the dimension and layers.

Sue D said...

So cute--I like the chicken wire embossed card base.

Katie said...

Great card!! Your coloring is amazing, love this little scene. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Sabrina said...

WHAT ACUTE CARD AND A CUTE SENTIMENT!!

Miriam Prantner said...

Just the cutest image and I love the depth/dimension from the foam squares!

Alexia Misso said...

Super cute card, thanks for sharing!

krcmasterpiece said...

Those are some cute chickens! Great card!

Unknown said...

Great Ideas....just starting out and need all the help I can get.

Loly Borda said...

Such a cute card! TFS

Shannon White said...

OMGosh too Darned Cute Miss Wendy!! LOVE the sentiment! 8-

Hugs
Shannon

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love your coloring! Great pairing of the Perfect Layers tools and 3L adhesives for the hop! They work well together!

Carol said...

Oh so Country Cute!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Peggy S said...

very cute card.

Unknown said...

Ha hah... love the chickens. Really a very cute card! I guess I love chickens alot. Thanks for sharing!

Barb said...

Lol! Cute stamp!

Janis said...

Ahhhh...I love anything with chickens!! So cute!

Antonella said...

too cute! love the whimsical card! Hugs, antonella :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...