Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Copic Coloring Workshops

Hi Peeps!
I'm very excited to be offering a whole summer of Copic Coloring Workshops.  If you are or will be in the Central Florida area - I would love it if you signed up to take one of my classes.

Each 4 hour technique based workshop will offer offering different images and techniques to learn, so you can take all 3 for a summer of coloring fun!!  You will learn to color skin, hair, eyes, mermaids, fur, animals and more with images from some of your favorite stamp companies like Saturated Canary, Kenny K, Whimsy Stamps, etc.  


You can email me at wendy@ramlakhan.net for more information and to register.



Hope to see you there!!  :)

3 comments:

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Sounds amazing Wendy! I hope you throw some YNS into the mix :o) xoxo

Shannon White said...

So Awesome Miss Wendy! Wish I lived closer, you know I'd be there in a heartbeat Girly! ;-)

Big hugs
Shannon

scrapn_momof2 said...

.....sigh.....wish I lived closer. :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...