Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Seeing Stars

This week our There She Goes challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Sandra!
 She is challenging YOU to make a card or project using a sentiment as the main focus of your card!!


Recently I have been embracing the Clean & Simple style and LOVING it!!  :)
Although it seems to actually take me longer to create with this style, I'm convinced the more I do it and become comfortable with it, the faster I will be at it.  That being said, I thought this challenge would be the perfect opportunity to go CAS and let the sentiment be the focus.  I started with a base of Bazzill's Marshmallow cardstock and heat embossed my sentiment onto some gorgeous Jawbreaker cardstock.  The sentiment and starfish are both from the newly released Beach Bum stamp set.  The designer paper is from Echo Park's Paradise Beach.  The starfish were colored with Copics and popped up with foam dots for dimension.

Need more inspiration to help you get started? Then stop by the TSG Blog to see the amazing samples that the other Trendsetters have created this week and then play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

2 comments:

Dana said...

This is so stinkin' cute Wendy!! I'm with you, it takes me twice as long to do CAS for the same reason... I never do them! Your's is very inspiring and I just may have to start giving this style more of a chance ; )

Plastic cards said...

Amazing abstract art! a good piece of perfection! keep it up.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...