Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Miss You a Boatload!

This week our There She Goes Challenge is brought to us by our Trendsetter of the week, Karen!  She is challenging you to make a card or project using CORK!! The possibilities with cork are endless, so we can’t wait to see what you do with it!!
I was pretty excited about this challenge since I'm a huge fan of adding cork to my cards for texture.
For my card I started with the Float my Boat stamp set and Taylor's sketch TESC154.  I cut a scrap sheet of cork with half of a PTI rid-rac border die which I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment on it.  The map designer paper is from October Afternoon's 8x8 Seaside paper pad and the Red V Striped Twill ribbon is from the Ribbon Carousel.  

Need more inspiration to help you get started? Then stop by the TSG Blog to see the amazing samples that the other Trendsetters have created this week and then play along with us!


Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

10 comments:

Karen Giron said...

So adorable, Wendy! I love the wavy cork and how you stamped right on it - just too fun! Your coloring rocks too!!

Mary J said...

Amazing sea colouring - I love this Wendy! Now I gotta buy this set too!

Cynthia said...

I Finally ordered this set recently! This is to adorable for words, Wendy. Your coloring is so bold and vibrant. Can I ask what product you are using?

scrapn_momof2 said...

So adorable Wendy!! I have missed stopping by your blog and seeing all the wonderful eye candy!!

June Nelson said...

Brilliant and your colour is amazing as always darlin xxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! Love the background paper, and that's the perfect image to use cork with!

Shannon White said...

Soo CUTE!! Love this Miss Wendy! I almost got this set, last order I placed, but alas it's still sitting in my wish list, lol Next time for sure! Thanks for the inspiration and your Amazing coloring too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

June Nelson said...

Wendy me lovely its brilliant!!! wow you are so imaginative, ooh I do love your work hunnie xxxx

Denise Marzec said...

Your coloring is so amazing...I could stare at the details and lose track of time. I love what you did with the wavy cork and especially paired up next to the striped ribbon. How fun looking!

Tracy Valure said...

Love the sentiment!! So cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...