Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 15, 2010

I WON!!!!

I won, I won, I won!!! (Doing little happy dance) I am beyond excited!!! I just found out that I won 2 Cute Rubber Stamps first challenge. Click HERE to see my card that won.

Okay, I know I've been a bit of a slacker in my posting but I've been so busy with daily life stuff. For the last week I haven't touched any of my crafty stuff. I promised myself when I started this blog that I wouldn't let "home" suffer, so I've been keeping that deal. I'll have things to show you this week, so make sure to check back, okay?

For now I wanted to show you my February page in my calendar.



Isn't she so cute? I don't normally buy background images from Magnolia, but I had to have that scroll love letter the second I saw it! The heart was cut with my Cricut - Storybook Font. If you have a Cricut, you NEED the Storybook font! It has so many beautiful shapes that are just perfect for using on cards. Lots of scalloped shapes too! I tend to use my Cricut more that my Spellbinders because I just don't enjoy cranking my Cuttlebug and I can pick any size I want with my Cricut too.

Oh, and forgot to mention that I didn't really want to use any embellishments on the calendar like ribbon, buttons, etc. because I wanted it to lay/hang very flat and not be too heavy or bulking since I was hanging this on my fridge for everyday use.




Copics Used:

Dress - RV95, V95, V93, RV000 (RV34 for Shadows)
Sleeves - RV000, V93
Socks - V93, RV000
Hair - E53, E25, E59, E49
Skin - E00, E50 (R00 Blush)
Letter - C1 (RV34 Heart)
Scroll Letter - E43, E42, E41, E50 (Colorless Blender in open area)

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Congrats on the win! That's awesome!!! Your February page is adorable, and thanks for the heads up on the Storybook cartridge : )

Sammye Jo said...

Congrats again on the win! Hope to see more of you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...