Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Picture Perfect Birthday


When I saw Alicia's Challenge blog, Anything Goes themed challenge I thought it would be the perfect time to play along and color up this fun Photographer digital stamp. 

I colored her with Copics and then cut her out to pop out of this fun Your Next Stamp Insta-Love Polaroid Die.  I added a bit of Pewter glitter to the inside of the Cute Camera Accent die from MFT.   I added a computer generated sentiment to the MFT File Tab Die using some free fonts (Architect and Talking to the Moon).  The designer papers from MME Lost & Found Ruby and after using the Perfect Layers tool to create the mats I machine stitched the panels.  


 Copics Used:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E50 (cheeks E93)
Hair: E50, E31, E33, E25, E29
Eyes: E25, YG95, YG25
Shirt: R37, R35, R32, R20
Camera/Headband: W5, W3, W1



Thanks for stopping by today!!

8 comments:

Ann Marie Governale said...

Wow! What a great image and your coloring is spot on perfect!!!xxx Ann Marie

M DelValle said...

Amazing, Wendy! :)

ValByDesign, Valerie said...

I am absolutely in love with everything about this card; it's awesome for so many reasons!!!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

STUNNING!! I love this image and your coloring is PERFECT!!

Pattie said...

Wow Wendy! I am in awe of the coloring on this card! Love everything here! You are the bomb!

Tangii said...

Let me get my jaw off of the floor! You are my coloring hero :) Everything about this card is just perfect!!

Shannon White said...

OMGosh!! I LOVE this Mis Wendy!! Love how she is popping out of the instant photo frame!! Too CUTE!! Gorgeous coloring my friend! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

Tracey Jean said...

love the way you coloured her hair... gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...