Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pssst....I'd like to offer you a gift.

Yesterday marked my 4 year anniversary in THIS little spot in the blogosphere.  THIS is where my love for stamping, coloring, teaching and eventually the crazy idea of opening my own stamp company all happened.  But as with everything in life, you need to make adjustments to make things work.  And for me, keeping up with two blogs in just not working.  

I didn't want to "abandon" this blog because THIS is the place where I met some of my very best friends, THIS is the place where sweet friends from all over the world would stop by just to say that they liked my work.  (I mean, come on...there isn't a better feeling in the world for an artist than to have people take a moment out of their day to leave them a comment on their work!!)  THIS is the place that I would share photos and tidbits of my "real life" with you all and many of you have "watched" my kiddos grow up here.   

But then I realized...THIS is not what made me feel special or gave me the warm fuzzy's, that was YOU!   Yes, YOU reading this!!  YOU are the reason that I love to do what I do and I don't want to "leave" you.  So instead, I'm going to beg you to come with me over to my new blog.  It's a short trip...just a little click away right HERE!!

And because I like to give gifts,  leave me a comment AT MY NEW BLOG and subscribe.  In two weeks I will draw a name and that person will win a stamp set of their choice from my SugarPea Designs Clear Stamp Shoppe.  And if you've already started to follow me at my new blog, THANK YOU and you are more than welcome to enter to win as well.  :)


That's it.  Nothing easier than that!  

I hope you will come along for the ride and continue in this adventure with me!



All my love,
Wendy  xoxo







9 comments:

Diana said...

Congrats on your 4yr anniversary! I am a follower and I enjoy reading your post and seeing your projects! Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

Bdcampers@msn.com

Maye M.L said...

Wendy: Congratulations on your anniversary. I absolutely love Sugar Pea stamps. Your design team is incredible. Their cards showcase the stamps very well and are a source of inspiration. Cheers!

Unknown said...

wow very beautiful n nice blog thank you so much for sharing...


Packers & Movers
Movers & Packers

Stacey Schafer said...

congrats on your milestone, Wendy! what a wonderful journey it has been for you to start your own stamp company!

jonim52 said...

Congrats. Super cute stamps and dies!

Ben said...

Wow is good to be back with my ex again, thank you Dr Ekpen for the help, I just want to let you know that is reading this post in case you are having issues with your lover and is leading to divorce and you don’t want the divorce, Dr Ekpen is the answer to your problem. Or you are already divorce and you still want him/her contact Dr Ekpen the spell caster now on (ekpentemple@gmail.com) and you will be clad you did

Reviewexpress said...

Hey, you have written a great piece of content, it was full of information, which I think very necessary to know these days. Also please check my blog Buy Google Business Reviews.
https://www.g2.com/products/review-express/reviews

IDN Poker Sonic said...

situs idn poker online terbaik di Indonesia kami melayani anda dengan sepenuh hati. Yang kami sediakan untuk anda seperti layanan customer service 24 jam siap melayani anda
http://yazoocomputers.info/forums/users/onlinesspokerku/

Louis said...

Dr K1 cured my herpes & Hiv after drinking his herbal medicines for 21 days and I was totally cured without no having any outbreak ever since I drank his herbal medicines, And he also brought my Ex back to me with his ancestral power.
Dr k1  is a traditional healer that my friend referred to me after many years of herpes and marital situation but after I came across Dr K1 he has done alot for me when it come to spiritual consultations, Dr K1 prepare a herbal medicines then send it to me through UPS courier service that took 5 days to get me here in canada then he instructed me how to drink it which I did and I was cured completely.  I will be leaving his Contact information below to help someone else there..Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
 www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com
Dr K1 cure all kind of diseases,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...