Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

You're a Gem!

I have been furiously working to get things ready for the SugarPea Design grand opening last week, that sadly I had not had much of a chance to get crafty myself.  But luckily I was able to spend a little time over the weekend in my studio creating again and boy did it feel good!
SugarPea Designs - Go-Pher It (Wendy Ramlakhan)
I think you can never have too many "Thank You" cards on hand and this sweet critter from our new Go-Pher It set from our adorable Bean Stalk Collection proved to be perfect for the job.  I used a Clear Spica pen on his pick axe and bucket for a little bit of shimmer and a coat of StarDust Stickles on this gems.  The sentiment was heat embossed in white to give it a little POP!
SugarPea Designs - Go-Pher It Inside (Wendy Ramlakhan)
I love the contrast and dimension that heat embossing gives, so I added it to the inside of my card and colored in the gems with various Stickles to give it more POP!


3 comments:

Angela said...

Wendy I love your card. I am not sure if I like the front or the inside better. The white embossing with the sparkly gems! I will have to try that! As always your coloring is out of this world!I can't wait to get my little gopher inky!

scrapn_momof2 said...

I love the embossing Wendy!!! As always your card is darling!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Wow this is darling and your coloring is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...