Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mix Tape


I had some fun creating a gift card holder with the Your Next Stamp Fantabulous 80's stamp set.  I created my own template for the gift card holder using Bazzill Rock Candy cardstock. I dressed the outside panels up with designer papers from Doodlebug Designs  - Boys Only.   The cassette tape image was first colored with Copics, cut out and then added to the star made using the YNS Whimsy Star Layered Die.  The outside sentiment was computer generated.



I know that my kids LOVE getting iTunes gift cards - so I thought this would make a fun way to give them
and/or and make excellent birthday gifts for my niece and nephews.  


The inside sentiment was stamped using MFT Black Licorice ink









Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

4 comments:

Mary J said...

That is so cool, Wendy! I love the papers you've used and I know that gift card will be well received too!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Love it! Great gift card holder template. I'll have to make one one for my brother in law as I'm always trying to find creative ways to wrap his iTunes cards. xo

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great gift card holder!!! I'm totally going to have to steal this for my BIL as well.

Gisela said...

Like, totally love it! LOL :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...