Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Sending Happy Thoughts


As this month's SCACD (Susana's Custom Art and Card Design) guest designer, I have one more card to share with you.   This little beauty is one of the six new Fairies in the Elisabeth Bell for SCACD Fairy Dust Collection, Little Acorns, Big Dreams.  {Sigh} It was PURE delight coloring this sweet girl - I wanted MORE...lucky for me there are more darling fairies.  She was stamped using Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with Copics.

My card was created using designer papers from My Mind's Eye Bluebell Collection.  I added a bit of twine to a button, a few half pearls and a ribbon scrap that I found in my stash.  The image panel was popped up with foam tape for dimension.


Copics Used:
Skin: E11, E00, E50, E95
Hair: E50, E31, E35, E29
Dress: BG75, BG72, BG70
Wings: BV04, BV02, BV000
Mushroom: YR24, Y26, Y23, E43, E42, E41
Bucket: W5, W3, W1, W00
Grass: YG97, YG95, YG03, YG21

 I'd like to thank my dear friend, Susana for asking me to guest design for her this month.  It's been an honor; and I hope that you have enjoyed the Fairy Dust Collection projects that I have shared with you.  You can find more inspiration on the SCACD store blog by CLICKING HERE!!


Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Mary J said...

Just stunning, Wendy! Gorgeous hair colouring and love the papers and layout!

Susana M said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susana M said...

Hi Wendy
Thanks for joining us a Guest Designer for SCACD. You and your art are amazing :D
Lots of Hearts and Hugs
Susana

barbara macaskill said...

What a beautiful card! I love fairies and this one is charming! TFS!

Shannon White said...

Wow! She's a Beauty Miss Wendy!! Love The pretty dp's and your Wonderful Layout and of course, you know I LOVE your Awesome coloring! ;-)

Hugs
Shannon

scrapn_momof2 said...

So so so gorgeous Wendy!!! As usual ;)

scrappingmamma said...

WowERS! Loving your Copic coloring. Amazing.!!! Just beautiful ,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...