Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ribbon Carousel Birthday Hop

Click HERE for The Greeting Farm Release Blog Hop
Click HERE for the Your Next Stamp Blog Hop

It's a super special day for us at the Ribbon Carousel...we are turning ONE!!  And the Crewmates decided to surprise our dear friend Corinna McGregor, the owner of the Ribbon Carousel with a Birthday Blog Hop.  Keeping this a secret has been a ridiculously hard task since the Crew talks to one another ALL day long!!  LOL    Corinna is one amazing woman and I'm proud to call her my friend!!  She is the Crews biggest cheerleader and is always expressing how much she appreciates each one of us.
 I truly LOVE her to pieces!!   xoxoxo


To celebrate this momentous occasion, I decided to do a card showcasing some of my favorite goodies at the Ribbon Carousel.  Gorgeous Ivory Crocheted ribbon,  Leather Tan Vintage Seam Binding and a Pearl & Pewter Pin.  The image I've used is called Patches & Braids from Belles 'n Whistles.


Copics Used:
Hair/Overalls: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41
Skin: E11, E00, E50, (Cheek R02)
Shirt/Grass: YG99, YG95, YG93, YG21
Basket: E50, E31, E34, E57
Flowers/Apples: R24, R22, Y15, 


We'd love it if you'd hop with us today and see all the beautiful cards the Crewmates have created to celebrate. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!


34 comments:

Tracy Valure said...

Your coloring is AMAZINGGGGGGGGG! Seriously...awesome!

Hugs,
Tracy

Danielle Daws said...

Oh my goodness... this is DIVINE! I adore your colouring Wendy!

heidy said...

Wow Wendy this is stunning!
Hugs Heidy

jen said...

Your coloring is amazing!! This is outstanding. Love it..
Super cute image.
Hugs,jen

Jenny said...

Okay- where do I start? The colouring- magnificent, as always. The clouds- perfection. The ribbon crochet combo- genius. LOVE the way you threaded the seam binding through the crochet! I have to try that sometime!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, to possess one pinky's worth of your talent...I'd be president of the crafting world.
This card is absolutely stunning...Lydia's going to have to keep changing out the SCS FB header everytime you make a card. Lucky. ♥
Seriously, You. Are. Fabulously. Talented.

scrappingnana said...

Very pretty card. Love all the details and especially your amazing coloring. Great job. TFS

Katie Skiff said...

This is amazing, your coloring just rocks girl!! Love it, thank you for sharing it with us!!

Rachel Parys said...

The way you colored her over-alls is amazing!!! Love the green/brown combo, it's awesome!!! Great card!

Dharla's Hideout said...

Wendy...I'm speechless.. ____________________ 0.o

Jodi Collins said...

Oh my WORD. I am speechless as well, which NEVER happens. Your coloring is RIDICULOUS on this! WOW Wendy...you are a ROCK star!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Wow, your coloring is AMAZING

Natasha said...

Beautiful card Wendy! I love tour coloring!

Kim O'Connell said...

You are a coloring F-R-E-A-K!!!!Oh, dear GAWD! It looks like a painting! A mini little masterpiece!

LaJanette said...

What a great card! I love the color combination and those clouds are just FANTASTIC perfect compliment to this super cute image. Your coloring has taken my breath away....SUPER!

Hugs;
Janette

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhh she's so very cute! your coloring is amazing.

CraftyMomFL said...

Your card is amazing - love how you did the hair!!

Suzanne said...

OMGosh are you even serious with that coloring? Unreal! I love it!

Unknown said...

Wendy your colouring and shading is amazing I love this card Fabulous work Hugs Elaine

Ann Marie Governale said...

Love, love, love this card. The colors are so rich and deep (my fav). Just beautiful! xxx Ann Marie

Debbie Carriere said...

Oh my Wendy, this is a total stunner!!! LOVE your coloring, really words can't describe how talented you are!

Viji Siddharth said...

Wow! Stunningly gorgeous! Love it!

Holly saveur said...

Super card LOVE the colors and STUNNING coloring.....!

Julie Robinson said...

this is gorgeous. your coloring - WOW - don't even know what to say!

Sue McRae said...

Love how you wove the ribbon through the lace!

June Nelson said...

Wow me darlin ive never seen colouring as good as this your the queen of copics from my point of view just fantastic what a beautiful card lovely lady xxxxxxxxxx

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Wendy---oh my! I am blown away! LOOOOOOOOVE this! LOVE your coloring--OH! I'm amazed! Literally--LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Emily H said...

Oh my! What a great coloring job!

Melissa E. said...

I am almost speechless! I am totally IN AWE of the wonderful coloring job. You are truly an artist. When I clicked on the page and saw this card my jaw literally dropped! AMAZING!!

rush said...

nice coloring. thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Janice M said...

WOW Wendy!!! Amazing coloring!! LOVE this card!

Denise Marzec said...

WOWWWWWWWWWWW! Soooooooo beautiful!

Lorraine said...

That is one of my fav images! You have colored her gorgeously and love the grass & cloudy sky!

Ali said...

Amazing coloring love this card...
Scratch Card

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...