Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sunday, May 20, 2012

BIG Ribbon Carousel Sale


WhooHoo!!  The Ribbon Carousel is celebrating today with a BIG SALE!!!   
Corinna's sweet husband is coming home today after being being deployed for the last 8 months in Afghanistan.  We are all so very happy that he is coming home safe and sound.


We at the Ribbon Carousel are also pretty darn excited about all of the new Bazzill 100lb Smooth Card Shoppe Cardstock that is being carried in the store now!!  I just received my sampler pack (3 sheets of each color) order this week and I have to tell you that it is FABULOUS!!!   I'm now making the switch from Papertrey Ink cardstock to Bazzill.  I've fallen in LOVE with the texture free smoothness, the 28 delicious colors and the weight which will easily handle layers and embellishments without sagging.


Thanks for stopping by today....and happy shopping!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...