Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Out of this World


It's time for a new Tiddly Inks Challenge and this time it's a color challenge...
~ Green, Yellow, Orange, Blue ~

I created a card for the kids to give to their Grandpa for his birthday using the adorable Tiddly Inks digital image, Come In Cuteness.  I used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder (Spots & Dots) to create the "moon" and a Martha Stewart zig zag border punch above a computer generated sentiment.  I created different levels of dimension by applying foam tape to the Spellbinder Stars, image, and "moon" panel.   My Mind's Eye Lime Twist paper collection (Fly a Kite) turned out to have the perfect colors needed for this weeks color challenge.

I hope you will stop by the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog where the Design Team has created fabulous cards and projects that are sure to inspire you!!  And it's always a good idea to check out Christy's Blog too....as you never know what fun little surprises you might find on her blog.

Be sure to stop back again later today to see my card for the Ribbon Carousel Challenge!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

19 comments:

Leanne said...

AW!!! This is sooo cute!! I love the color combos and the theme rocks! Gorgeous coloring Wendy!
;)

June Nelson said...

Brilliant so on trend and zany love it xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Loopylou. said...

morning wendy!!
oh my this card is definitely out of this world! cuteness look stunning and I love those papers!!
huge hugs Lou xxx

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie, this is a Fabulous creation I love it, hugs pops x

Joey said...

Wendy this is gorgeous, loving this layout muchly. Joey x

Tracy Valure said...

Oh I love it!!! The colors are so fun and vibrant....great layout too! I'm sure the kids think it's perfect for their grandpa as well!
Hugs,
Tracy Valure

Amanda R said...

So cute Wendy and I love the brightness of the colors, such a happy card!

Shari said...

OMG, Wendy, this card is too, too cute! Grandpa will LOVE it.

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wendy - this is BEAUTIFUL!! I love your coloring and your placement of the elements! Beautiful papers too! Love this creation!
Hugs,
M

Mary J said...

OMG, this sweetie really is out of this world!! Briliant colouring (you must be bored of hearing me say taht!) and the embossing perfect!!

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome bright card! I love the stars!

....and well whadaya know....I already have a Wryn image colored in green, blue and yellow. I'll have to carve out some time to make it into a card tonight after K goes to bed. Weeeee! :)

ccroll said...

Wendy....I just love this!! :)

The bright orange and green are perfection!! And the coloring---well, wow!

PS: Can you let me know if you got the watermark or not? :) Not that you have to use it...just want to make sure you got it. :)

Tracy said...

Wow, I love these great colours you used,, so bright!
Hugs
Tracy

Jen Shults said...

This is so cute Wendy! Youre coloring is fantastic and this paper is my favorite... love how bright and fun this card is.

Larissa said...

Ahhh love this card! Your colouring is so pretty and I love your embossed moon!

Hugs,
Larissa

Hannah Clark said...

This is adorable! I love your colouring! It's just so bright and fun!

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Oh so AWESOME. LOVE your coloring of this sweetie, too perfect, his skin, his clothes, LOOOOOVE it!

Arabella said...

Awesome card Wendy! I love this little guy and you have coloured him so vibrantly! The embossed moon is a fab touch too!

Arabella

Dana Joy said...

Wendy this is too cute!!! Love the colors.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...