Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I {Heart} You!!



~ I {Heart} You ~
We'd like to see anything with hearts on it.  Shouldn't be too hard to play along with Valentine's Day right around the corner.  :)

   I saw this sentiment somewhere out in blogland and knew that I wanted to use it too.  So I decided to pair it up with my Pink Cat Studio's, Robot Boy.  I get a HUGE kick out of using a stamp for lots of different occasions/purposes.  

I've been hoarding this DP forever (for a scrapbook layout) but decided to go ahead and use it since I haven't touched a scrapbook in years!!  I hand-drew the heart and popped it up on foam tape.  The sentiment is computer generated and I used an opaque white pen to make stitch marks to make it match the ribbon. 


7 Kids College Fund CHA Pre-order News!!!





Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Wendy

Supplies:

*  Ribbon (Papertrey Ink - Saddle Stitch - Pure Poppy)
*  Copic's - W5, W3, W1, R29, R14

14 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW I saw this on Facebook Wendy this is absolutely ADORABLE!

Korin said...

This is sooo adorable. That has to be one of the cutest robots I have ever seen :). Your coloring is fabulous as always!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

How darling Wendy!! Love the red and black color combo. Cute robot!
hugs,
Chris

Anonymous said...

What a cutie pie hun!! I love the colors and the wording in the background!! Very sweet!! HUGS

Tracy Valure said...

Adorable as always! Your cards are always so well put together!! I seemed to keep adding more...and am still not happy with it!
Tracy

~Jeri~ said...

awwww so cute and the sentiment is perfect!! Your coloring is as awesome as always!! Love the red and black!

Paula (PEP) said...

This is brilliant fun - love the way you've used the white gel pen to mimic the stiching on the ribbon. This is definitely my kind of robot.
Paula (PEP)

Denise Marzec said...

hehe! Fun!

Anita said...

This is so cute. I love the red and black together. And the sentiment is perfect.

scrapn_momof2 said...

Love love love this. It is too cute! Love the red/white/black, the "stitching" and the image. Adorable!!

Tammy said...

OMGosh, this is just way too cute!! I just love the red and black. AWESOME card, I just love it!!

Faye said...

This absolutely made me smile. It's so cool. xxx

Kate said...

What a great card! That paper is super. You remind me of me - in that I have things I am keeping for the scrap pages that I never make!!

Kerri said...

Oh he is just too cute, and of course I adore your coloring! So fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...