Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Enabler Alert!

Hi everyone, hope you're having a good week so far.  I've been doing some DT work and playing outside and having picnic's in the backyard mostly everyday this week with the babies.  The weather is PERFECT and what everyone in Florida waits for.  Beautiful warm days with a nice soft breeze and most importantly no humidity.  Hate to rub it in for those of you still dealing with snow, but you'll get me back as soon as it's scalding hot here and the humidity so high you can hardly breath!  But for now, I'm going to enjoy every second!!  And right now, I'm getting ready to have a nice QUITE weekend with my hubby.  The little one's will be spending the whole glorious weekend with their Nana & Grandpa, who will spoil them rotten I'm sure.

I'll have a card to share with you tomorrow...it's my new favorite, so be sure to stop back and take a peek.  But today there is just so many new goodies now in stock at 7 Kids College Fund that I just had to post real quick to let you all know.


*  New stamps from C.C. Designs. They are perfect for your spring and Easter cards. There is also a new die cut/stamp set combo for tags that is pretty cool!

* There are 19 new Kraftin' Kimmie stamps in the store right now! They are all awesome. There is the  new 50s-themed stamps with some real cool dudes and chics; there are the beautiful and elegant ladies with different culinary-themed outfits; and then there are the crafter series too.  

*  There are four new stamps & stamp sets available from The Greeting Farm that were released at   CHA. There is the big Creepin Crew Collection, 2 Cheeky Cherrys and an Anya set. 

*  There are now 4 new Neon Flower Soft colors for you to choose from.

*  Those adorable 12 new images from Whiff of Joy are now available.

And don't forget the new Pre-Orders:

*  6 new LaLa Land stamps.  

Happy Shopping!!  :)


Wendy

3 comments:

Alica said...

LOL! You are definitely "rubbing it in"!! We had (yet another) snow storm on the way! But I'm happy at least somebody is having good weather ;)
We were so happy last week with +8C that I pulled out the BBQ...

Paula (PEP) said...

Hope you have a lovely time on your own over the weekend & can relax knowing the children are being taken care of.
Paula (PEP)

Kate said...

I hope you are enjoying your quiet weekend with your favourite man. I'm still dealing with sub-freezing temperatures!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...