Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Your Next Stamp - DT Call



I would LOVE the opportunity to create with the adorable images at Your Next Stamp, so this post is serving as my DT begging them to pick me application.  ;)  The DT call is open until July 31st.

They ask that you share 3 of your best creations with them.....well that is harder than it sounds.  There are so many projects that I like for so many different reasons.  So after thinking about which one's to choose all week, here they are....








I hope I have chosen well.
Wish me Luck!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!
Wendy

5 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Wendy

All your creations are fabulous so any of the three would have been perfect. Good Luck with the DT call hun.

Hugs Ali x

Faye said...

Oh Good Luck! Your cards are all marvellous and your colouring outstanding. I'd pick you any day! xxx

Karen said...

Wonderful cards! Thank you for your application...your post made me laugh! Thanks for that!
Hugs
Karen

Kate said...

Personally, I think there are at least 20, 30, 40+ more that you could have added to your top three list!! Your work is AMAZING, Wendy. Best of luck to you! You would be an incredible asset to any team. Is there anywhere I can go to vote for you?!

Kerri said...

I'm so excited that you are applying!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you:) Your cards are GORGEOUS, girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...