Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm working...

I haven't disappeared, I'm working on my daughters 2nd birthday party invitations. I have the theme, stamp and colors all picked out but I am still coming up with the layout and none of them are wowing me. I'm a perfectionist anyway, but when it comes to my kids stuff I go into overdrive. I've made 6 or 7 now, you'd think I'd like one of them! Sometimes something I created and hated one day, I will totally fall head over heels in love with a few days later. So forgive me for not posting but I can't "move on" until I get this invite done. I have to make over 20 of them so I have to factor the cost and time of making each one. So I need simple but FABULOUS! I keep coming up with so-so and time consuming. LOL

Okay enough whining. I hope to post tomorrow with her invitation and spend the weekend creating them and getting them in the mail.

See you soon.
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Kerri said...

Hey Wendy! I just noticed that you live in Central Florida. I'm in Apopka. Are you close by? Good luck making your bday invites. I'm the same way!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Hi Kerri ~ I'm in Orlando, so not too far. Where in the world do you shop? I only have Michael's and JoAnn's and they are awful as far a selection goes.

I'm still not done with my daughters invite. :( LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...