Thursday, May 27, 2010

It's Your Day!



It's Thursday and that means a new challenge today over at Aud Sentiment's, and today your challenge is to use "It's Your Day..." as a sentiment on your card or project.

Our Sponsor is:


They have some darling images of there so be sure to check them out.  They will be awarding the winner of our challenge 7 Digi Images!!!





This is my first project as a Design Team member for Aud Sentiments and I used Bugaboo's Scarlette Bubble Bath for my little spa gift set.  The template for this little Gable Box was found on Splitcoast Stampers.  I made my own double-sided patterned paper by printing digital paper from Scrapity Scrap and More (it's a freebie from her Think Pink kit) and My Time Made Easy.   I added tiny light blue pearls as bubbles and Shimmerz on the suds.  Her martini has Glossy Accents and a tiny dot of Stickles on her olive.  Although it's hard to tell from the photo the image is popped up with dimensional tape, and the ribbon came from my stash.  

I just love it.  She looks like she is really enjoying herself.  I know how she feels, a few days ago I was lucky enough to have a little spa time of my own and it was wonderful!!  Facial, massage, mani/pedi.... I was in heaven!!

This is for the following Challenges:

Pile It On = #20 Out of the Box
Stampin For The Weekend = #39 Make someone Smile
Sew Many Challenges = #15 Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges by Janet #65 Clean & Simple (CAS)
Tuesday Throwdown Any image you can color
Simple Doodles = #18 Anything but a card



Copics Used:
Bubbles: BG0000
Skin: E11, E50
Hair: E35, E34, E31
Lips/Cheeks: R35, R20
Towel: R20, R00
Olive: G82
Martini: YG00
Tub: C1

As always thanks for stopping by!!




20 comments:

Kate said...

What a great gift box!! That image is just perfect for the contents. Those pearl bubbles are fantastic. I love it!!

carol said...

oh how sweet, i love your gift box, thanks for sharing it with us at SMC x carol

Kerri said...

Another fabulous box, Wendy! That image is too cute, and I love the sparkle and pearls you added. That ribbon is GORGEOUS! Love the color! I still need to try and print some paper. I don't know why I'm such a chicken about it LOL :)

Crystal said...

wow! what a super fab project! this is so darn cute and love the stamp and sentiment! such a great gift and i can't wait to steal your idea! lol! hugs girl!

Julie said...

Wonderful gift set!!!

Kim said...

What a fantastic gift set. The image is perfect for the theme. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Dana said...

Great gift set! I love the bubbles you added! Thanks for playing along with TT.

Lauren said...

What a lovely gift! Perfect for a spa day! I love the pearls added to the bubbles - wonderful touch! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown this week. I hope you will play along again next week!

Lauren

Davi said...

Great set very fun image. thanks for playing with us at TT. Come back next week.

Scrapaddict said...

What a cute gift set.... should I send you my snail mail {lol}! Thanks again for playing Simple Doodles.

Mary said...

Great gift box - and I love the image! Thanks for playing along with Corrosive Challenges!

Dragonlady said...

Hi Wendy

What a fantastic creation, love the pearls on the bubbles.

Hugs Ali x

Katie said...

Fabulous set, love the image!
Thanks for Piling It On this week :)

Helen said...

Gorgeous gift box - love the pearl bubbles!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On!
Helen x

crafty amy said...

Wow this is such a briliant project and I love how you have used the pearls as bubbles :D
Thank you for joining us at stampin' for the weekend and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Ceal said...

gorgeous gift!
thanks for joining our first challenge at Tuesday Throwdown. hope to see you back next week

Nana said...

Gorgeous gift project!
Thank you for joining us at "PIO"!
hugs Nana

SuzanneK said...

Fantastic project!! I would love to receive a gift like this.

Tip Top said...

Ah! I have that image too but not yet coloured it in! Wonderful project - Thank you for joining us at Simple Doodles - hope to see you again next time!

Di said...

fabulous sooo clever!
Thanks for joining SFTW!
HUgs Di x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...